luni, 31 octombrie 2011

Inlovewithmyself

I am so in love with myself! I love everything I do: I love it when I wake up, I love it when I see my wonderful reflection, I love it when I eat, I love it when I shit. I don't care what you say, I don't hear. I don't care what you do, I don't see. I kinda remember you, I must have seen you before, but I'm so in love. With myself. Who are you? I should have called you, but so much has passed. Who are you? Sometimes I need you. When I bleed. I have so much love. For myself. It hurts! Do you bleed? When? Why did you not tell? I'm sorry..what? I cannot hear. I'm in love with myself. BLANK Love, Me

3 comentarii:

Raluca Munteanu spunea...

Nice one:)

ralooka spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
ralooka spunea...

thank you! I love it!:)